Times are tough – even more reason you should consider going green at home! Leading a more environmentally friendly lifestyle at home is not only good for the planet, but can also save you money.
Going Green In Your Home is a great book for learning all the basics about reducing your home environmental impact. Even if you’re not a green living newbie, the book has some great ideas you may not have thought of!
This book is written in plain English and is geared towards low cost or no cost solutions, suitable for just about everyone. You can download the book right now for just $12.95 + there’s a 60 day money back guarantee!
In Going Green In your Home you’ll learn how to:
- Buy products with the planet in mind
- Dispose of your garbage in an earth friendly way
- Recycle common household waste items
- Save big on home energy bills
- Perform a home energy audit
- Compost kitchen and yard waste
- Conserve water
- Create a drought tolerant garden
- How to shop for energy saving appliances
- Insulate your home cheaply and easily
- Dealing with household toxic waste
- Learn the meaning of various terminology
- .. and much, much more!
At only $12.95 with the reassurance of a 60 day money back guarantee, Going Green In your Home is a great investment and one you’ll likely recoup very soon after purchase through implementing some of the ideas you’ll find in the contents! You’ll get immediate access to the book once you’ve purchased.
The book is even delivered in an environmentally friendly way in an ebook format. Print it out or save on paper and ink by just viewing it on your computer!
Download Going Green In your Home today!