Article reproduction guidelines
Thanks for your interest in reproducing tips and articles published on Green Living Tips.com!
I offer many of my articles free for reproduction, but I have a few simple guidelines that you need to observe; so please read all the points below thoroughly before reproducing my work.
- Tips and articles that have a publish date of at least 14 days prior to the current date are free to reproduce on your web site or in email newsletters as long as:
a) If reproduced on a web site; the article is publicly viewable
b) Is not part of a book made commercially available
c) Is not part of premium membership/password protected web site.
d) If reproduced in an email newsletter, the newsletter is sent only to subscribers who have opted in (subscribed) to that newsletter.
e) The article or tip doesn’t states otherwise
- If you wish to reproduce an article or tip from Green Living Tips.com for a book, print magazine or to include in a premium membership site; you’ll need express written permission from me. I do respond very quickly to such requests.
- Sites and publications containing adult, gambling, illegal, obscene, racist content or hate sites are not permitted to reproduce content from Green Living Tips.com.
- Michael Bloch/Green Living Tips.com reserves the right to revoke reproduction permission at any time for any reason.
- Article and tips must be reproduced in full, no alterations are permitted aside from grammatical or spelling error corrections.
- IMPORTANT: Each article/tip reproduced on a web site or email newsletter must include the following bio lines directly below the article and in full; including the live link. :
Green Living Tips.com
Green Living Tips is an online resource powered by renewable energy offering a wide variety of earth friendly tips, green guides, advice and environment related news to help consumers and business reduce costs, consumption and environmental impact .
Note: Use of the rel=nofollow tag in HREF statements when linking is not permitted.
Please be sure to adhere to these guidelines – I do check regularly to see where my articles are appearing.
Thanks for your co-operation!